Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bargain High

Jason's grandparents, Grandma Rose and Papa Russ along with Grandma and Papa Lamers, sent me money for my birthday a couple of weeks ago...I hadn't used it on anything yet, but tonight I was shopping at Target and this caught my eye...



I am so absolutely excited about it! It's a bedding set, and it's complete! I know, I know...what's all the excitement about? We purchased our bed and mattress shortly after we married, but I've never bought a totally new bedding set. Actually, the bedding that we've been using since we married belonged to Jason's parents at one time (thank you for it!) Seriously though, bedding is expensive. I've found a lot of sets that I loved over the last few years, but they've also been quite expensive. So, when I spotted this at Target with a clearance tag that read $24.86, I HAD to have it, especially since it came with EVERYTHING: a comforter, flat sheet, fitted sheet, bed skirt, two shams, and two pillowcases. The next aisle over, I found those two throw pillows for $3.24 a piece. YAY! Anyway, I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to sleep tonight! Thank you to all of our grandparents for the birthday cash that enabled this purchase...I REALLY appreciate it!

4 comments:

Emily S. said...

You're the opposite of me! I have a bedding ADDICTION and probably have at least seven "looks" for our bed... None of the REALLY expensive, but still more than I should spend on a dang bed!!

:) Congrats on the complete, new ensemble!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous deals! Don't you love Target?

sheree said...

YAY for a bargain! Hope you slept well, lol!

~aj~ said...

Wow, that's one of the best deals I've heard of in a long time. And it's beautiful bedding...what a steal!