Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dear Mr. Green Giant

I bet if you pictured the Disney Princesses on the labels for all of your vegetables, my 3 year old would be thrilled to eat them.

Earlier this afternoon, Elsie and I were looking at the Sunday paper together, and she found a coupon for Princesses...actually, it was a coupon for Princess Spaghetti-O's. She asked for them, and I told her I would get her some. I ate them all the time growing up, but it's not my number one choice for kid's food. Still, I wasn't even sure Elsie would eat them anyway. She just finished the entire can by herself. Anybody have a mailing address for Green Giant?

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I also remember eating those during my childhood and although I'd like for Adam to eat healthier than that, let me tell you if he'd eat them, I'd buy them in bulk!!!

He's yet to ever ingest a pasta product of any kind. Not even mac n cheese! Something is definitely wrong with him... ;)

Julie said...

I actually craved spaghetti-o's when I was pregnant with Zoe. Wierd, right? She loves them too. I buy the organic kind (from Annie's) it may jut be good packaging but it makes me feel better.