Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

On Saturday, my new double stroller arrived! Three cheers for Phil and Ted and their stroller, the E3! This stroller is a dream to push and when you're pushing a 40 pound toddler, that comes in handy. Here's a picture of Miss Elsie trying it out.




As you can see, she's quite happy in it, and we may have to make a trip to the mall for a real test drive sometime this week...

Jason's grandparents came for a visit this weekend to celebrate Aunt A's birthday. Here's Claira meeting her great grandma for the first time. I wish I had taken more pictures, but we were busy visiting and eating cake while they were here. We also got together for lunch after church today, but I'd forgotten my camera. That's not cool at all since we only see them a few times a year.



This coming weekend my friend Stef is celebrating her daughter M's first birthday. I can't believe that she's going to be a year old already! The weekend after that, we're celebrating Elsie's birthday along with her friend L (Stef's other daughter). So, three cake weekends in a row...what's a girl to do? Eat it, of course!

No comments: