Thursday, April 10, 2008

9:56

That's what the oven clock said when we got up for the day. I know, I know...who sleeps in that late? But, rest assured that Claira woke up about 7 times between 11 p.m. last night and our wake up call this morning so I justify the extra hours. Actually, it was probably good for all of us to sleep in today. Elsie and Claira are both sneezing with a runny/stuffy nose. And, Claira adds a cough and teething to the mix. We've been one noisy household over the last few days. Jason isn't feeling well either so pray for some health to hit our household before this weekend and Jason's birthday extravaganza.
He's turning 27, but if you ask him, he'll probably say he's going to be 28 or 29 because he never remembers how old he is! Anyway, Elsie and I have been busy this week with our Top Secret Birthday Project. I'll have to post more about it next week when Daddy has already received it. In the meantime, we're having lots of fun.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.

~aj~ said...

I love late mornings like that! Makes up for the rough night that you had.

I'm like Jason in that I never remember how old I am either. Except I always think I'm a year younger than I really am. Sometimes it's hard to face reality. :)

Lastly, that David Santos guy posted a while back on another mommy blog I read. Kinda weird, huh.

Emily S. said...

**JEALOUS** of the sleeping in! But it sounds like you deserved it!!