Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Say it isn't so

Claira turned 5 months old yesterday. I can hardly believe that almost half a year has gone by since her birth. She's getting so big. My worries of her weight gain are long gone as the extra skin on her legs has been filled out with chunky baby rolls. It's quite cute! Right now, she loves to play Pat-a-cake, and she gets excited anytime we start to sing it. Luckily, Elsie knows it by heart, and she's happy to take turns entertaining Claira with me.

Here are some pictures of Claira taken yesterday...I couldn't get many good ones because she was a bit cranky yesterday. She's had several busy days lately.





My girls are growing up so fast! This morning, Elsie I was putting away some things in the pantry when Elsie asked me for a napkin to wipe her hands. I asked her to wait a minute, and she said that she could do it. So, she walked over to the counter and tore off a piece of paper towel perfectly. I think I just stood there in shock watching her as she knew exactly what to do, and she didn't even make a mess. It seems like yesterday I remember feeding her sweet potatoes from a gerber jar, and today she's cleaning up all by herself.

No comments: