Friday, April 18, 2008

Photo Friday...Yippee!

My new camera is here! I just ordered it on Wednesday so I'm THRILLED that it has already arrived. And, I'm so excited that despite my placing 3 different orders with different companies for all of the accessories, they are ALL here! So, I've been playing as you can imagine. On the bright side, Claira has taken a nap which has given me a little chance to figure out how to work everything...the downside of Claira napping is that she's a much more willing model than Elsie who chants, "I don't want to smile!" while I click away. Anyway, in honor of my new camera and since today is Friday...I've got a new weekly post. Welcome to..."Photo Friday!" Aren't you thrilled? I AM! I think every Friday I'm going to post a couple of my favorite pictures from the week. Be warned...there may be MANY on this particular Friday!

Here's my first picture taken with my new camera:



More to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elsie is a real glamour girl in that photo. Beautiful!

Ami said...

beautiful pic! What type of camera did you get?

Emily S. said...

that is a stunning first shot1 What a keeper! (both the girl AND the photo!)

~aj~ said...

You're going to love your new camera. I got a Rebel a few months ago and I now take pictures non-stop!

Fantastic photo of Elsie!