Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Boy, Oh Boy

Today has been a frustrating day. Elsie's being clumsy which I can sum up by saying that the poor girl has spent half the day in tears. Most of those tears seem to occur right as I've gotten Claira down for a nap...fun day, huh?

Anyway, Jason bought a car yesterday. It was near where he works, so he drove my car home and then we drove back to his work so he could drive it home. While we were there, we got to go to Ikea, which is a store I've only been in twice and seriously need like an entire day to look at everything. But, I especially love their storage things and kids furniture. We bought a couple of cute pink stools for the playroom (and photo props) and a really cool wire hanging thing that I want to hang in the playroom to display Elsie's artwork. I'll have to post a picture when that's done.

Claira did fairly well in the car. Elsie slept the entire way there, and we didn't hear a peep out of Claira. That all changed after our little Ikea excursion. She got slightly fussy afterwards so we fixed her up with a few rounds of "Pat-a-cake." After about the fifth time through, Elsie pointed out that, "Claira doesn't eat cake."

No comments: