Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm in the closet and Leo needs ice cream!

Jason and I drove separately to church tonight since he loaded his car up to take some things to the new house. After church, I decided that us girls would hang out at the new house while he unloaded the car. It gave Elsie a chance to have some fun there. We had already moved several of her things over there. About a week and a half ago, Jason took her highchair to the new house while she was napping and the first thing she noticed after she woke up was her missing highchair. So, when we walked in tonight, the first thing she said was, "My Highchair!" as she ran to it and gave it a hug...I'm not joking! What's funny is that she has a little table and chair set that she usually eats at or she sits at the table in her booster seat so she doesn't often use her highchair. Anyway, she was thrilled to be reunited with it.

After Jason was done unloading the car, I took a few minutes to play hide-n-seek with Elsie. We had So. Much. FUN! She was giggling like crazy and did not want to leave...when we got ready to go, she hid in the closet so when I went toward the other end of the house to look for her, Jason told me to try the kitchen, and Elsie was in the closet shouting, "No, No! I'm not in the kitchen. I'm in the closet!" I'm much better at hiding than she is. Anyway, I'm confident that she'll be happy with the move.

When we got home, Jason served us girls some ice cream. Elsie wanted some in her Little Einsteins bowl, but when Jason sat the bowl in front of her, she said, "Hey! Leo didn't get any ice cream." Apparently, all of the Little Einsteins need to be covered in ice cream. Jason tried to tell her that he could share with Quincy, but she wouldn't have it...so, he ended up getting Leo some ice cream too. Kids are fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everything published was very reasonable.
However, consider this, what if you added a little
information? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a title that makes people want more? I mean "I'm
in the closet and Leo needs ice cream!" is a little vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo's front page and note how they write article titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Visit my site - diets