Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unpacking? What's that?

With Elsie sick, I've gotten next to nothing done this week. I'm hoping that by the end of the weekend, I can have the entire upstairs unpacked and everything that doesn't belong up here, downstairs. This is very doable, in my opinion. That way, the bulk of the boxes will be downstairs and at least I won't be tripping over them everytime I turn around. Plus, I won't have to look at them either. I think we're going to be in the market for a couple of space heaters for the basement. We put the playroom down there, and no way am I planning to spend hours at a time down there in our very own walk in freezer. No thanks.

In other news, I just got a message from Jason telling me that they just won the bid for the Harpo Studios project...you know, OPRAH. They're going to be putting in new stairs for her...realistically, I doubt anyone from his office will actually come in contact with her, but it's still exciting. I need to get the scoop on where the stairs are going...perhaps you'll be seeing some of my husband's handiwork everytime you watch Oprah!

No comments: