Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a Sad, sad Day...

Someone from Babycenter, just posted the "20 Worst Foods in America" and Outback's "Aussie Cheese Fries" are the #1 Worst Food in America...that makes my heart sad. I LOVE Aussie Cheese fries...of course, Jason helps me eat them, and I usually don't even get a meal when I order them...usually just a sweet potato. Anyway, if you've never tried Aussie Cheese Fries, steer clear! You'll be hooked, and don't say I didn't warn you!

Anyway, I've been inspired to come up with a list of the "20 Worst Foods I Eat Regularly."

Then, perhaps that list will motivate me to exercise. Riiiigghhht. That's likely. Actually, I've been thinking a lot about running lately. I haven't ran regularly since I was single, and it's really something that I enjoy. I keep telling myself that I'll take up running again when Claira is done nursing...how convenient that I pick a milestone a good year in the future, right?

No comments: