Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let the unpacking begin!

Well, it's already well under way. We got the majority of everything moved on Friday. Jason's parents were in town to help out, and we also had some help from church, which was great, especially since we moved on a regular working day. But, we got it done. Jason, my wonderful husband, went back over to the old house yesterday to finish packing up the odds and ends left behind and also to clean. Is he a keeper, or what? I think so!

I got summer clothes shopping started for both girls. Gymboree is having their baby sale, which is one of my favorite sales, and I had a coupon for 20% off, plus it's gymbucks earning time...what a great time to shop Gymboree. I'd post what I got, but I got like 4 outfits for each girl, and it would just take forever.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ugh! We're moving soon too, hate it.