Friday, February 1, 2008

Claira the Cannon...Warning: Don't read if you have a weak stomach!

How could I possibly compare my lovely, sweet Claira to a cannon, you ask? Well, if you told me yesterday that I'd be writing about it today, I might've asked that same question. Claira woke up crying from an early nap this morning...and I mean CRYING. Usually, she doesn't cry when she wakes up. She might fuss a bit, but that's all. Anyway, I went in to pick her up, and she smelled a bit muddy so I took her into the living room to change her. I keep a basket of diapers and wipes in the entertainment center. So, I'm cleaning her up when all of the sudden, a cannonball of poo comes flying at me! I totally didn't see it coming until I was covered in it...the stuff shot a good 18 inches from her bottom! I had poo on my face, in my hair, on my shirt(actually Jason's shirt...haha!) and pants, and up and down both of my arms. It was on the floor too. Ugh! I might need goggles or something to change her again!

No comments: