Friday, February 29, 2008

My Little Beauty

Well, one of them...I'm still not feeling great today, but I do feel stronger than yesterday, which is good because Jason went back to work, and I wouldn't even let myself walk while holding Claira yesterday. I'd get way too dizzy walking so some strength is welcome!

Anyway, I guess Claira's 4 months old today...it's the last day of the month so she should be 4 months old, but really, we're 2 days short of the 31st. Oh well. Here's my gorgeous 4 month old. She has really gotten so much stronger this past month, and she's really liking toys more and more. I see her eyeing my dinner whenever I'm eating...two more months little lady! And, she's giggling a lot more often as well. Isn't she gorgeous?








1 comment:

~aj~ said...

She is a cutie...even when pouting! I love that hat and booties!